Thursday, September 15, 2022

Rendezvous: Online Orientation for I Semester B.Sc. Students

 

Online Orientation  on Academic and Career Prospects for I Semester B.Sc. Students 2022

An Online Orientation Session was conducted for I semester B.Sc. students on 14th September 2022 (Wednesday) from 6pm - 7pm.

Target audience: I B.Sc. Zoology students

Attended: I & II B.Sc. Zoology students

Resource Person:  Ms. Rohini, Ph.D. Research Scholar, Chemical Ecology Lab, IISER Kolkata

    Ms. Rohini is a former student from the Department of Zoology, NSS College Ottapalam (2017 Pass out Batch). She completed her M.Sc. in Animal Sciences from Central university of Kerala, Kasargode in 2019. After qualifying CSIR-JRF, she joined IISER Kolkata for PhD under Dr. Radhika Venkatesan, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences in 2021.

Google meet link: meet.google.com/nnv-opch-sjq



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit by Dr. Nasser M.